Thinking For The Individual

Formerly known as 'Thinking For The People', this site offers some reflections on the state of British society and her people from the perspective of a libertarian Conservative with a passionate belief in the pillars of freedom and responsibility.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Fear, Terror And Panic? Never!


As I write, it has so far been confirmed that a total of four terrorist attacks on London's transport networks have killed 37 people and left more than 700 injured.

An organisation has claimed responsibility for the attack. They call themselves the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation in Europe, and they say that 'Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic'.

These people have got it wrong. These people have failed in their reconaissance. For they have failed to recognise that the British people are made of far greater metal than that. In the last century we have fought and won battles against stronger foes than these cowardly men. If these terrorists are so vain that they think they can bring the United Kingdom to a state of fear, terror and panic, then they have got us very badly wrong.


3 Comments:

At 9:43 pm, Anonymous zenegra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger Just call me T said...

It is a shame that such people exist among us. But then as I once heard it is their teaching that made them this way. I am not sure that agree on that matter. I think we make a choice and these people made a choice to hurt others. How can anyone claim that what they do is done in the name of their God, or rights.
I am starting to wonder what the world is made of. I saw another blog that talked of the horrid acts that happened today and she said, "Everyone should pray for England, even though we all hate them for what they have done to the Irish". To me that statement was not made out of caring, it was made so another message could be sent out about their hatred or discontent. I think someone should learn forgiveness.
I do pray for your people and your lands.

Soft love,
T

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Shah Alexander said...

Thank you for your comment to my blog the other day. I strongly support a Churchillian Britain. Never surrender!

We are in a difficult era. Love and hatred have become very critical in this century. Cool-headed approaches with realism and idealism are no panacea.

I will write this issue on my blog site. I will stop by this site again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home