Thinking For The Individual

Formerly known as 'Thinking For The People', this site offers some reflections on the state of British society and her people from the perspective of a libertarian Conservative with a passionate belief in the pillars of freedom and responsibility.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cameron vs. Davis

David Cameron and David Davis will go through to the final ballot of party activists in the Conservative leadership election, after today's second round vote brought this result:

David Cameron.......90
David Davis............57
Liam Fox................51



(EDIT: Forgive my inaccurate post which declared that David Davis had taken 90 votes from members of parliament. For those seeking to get an endorsement for one of the candidates out of me, they should not view the post as wishful thinking, just my failure to differentiate between two people with the same forename!!)

2 Comments:

At 6:01 pm, Blogger David Stewart said...

Just noticed I haven't returned the link exchange you have to my weblog, I will sort that out soon. As for the leadership contest, well I've written an article on my I think it should be Cameron.

 
At 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're reading too much into the leadership race, and will the general public actually accept the new leader as credible leader?

However, the rest of the blog is well thought out, and gives well thought out views on the current issues this country face. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home